Budai Radiológiai Centrum uses the General Electrics Brivo DR-F type digital X-ray machine to make X-ray images. Unlike the traditional „multi-husked” detectors, GE is built of flat-panel detector without casing and high-frequency generator, therefore its fast and accurate techniques result a lower x-ray dose and significantly improved precision.
A great advantage of the digital system is that the number of repetitive shots dramatically decreases thus sparing patients from unnecessary radiation exposure. In addition, digital X-ray eliminates film handling so resulting in significant savings from the environmental point of view.
In our radiological centre, we make, inter alia, the following digital x-ray images:
- Facial skull X-ray
- Axiallispatella knee X-ray
- Axiallispatella knee comparative X-ray
- Ankle tri-directional radiograph
- Ribs X-ray (chest PA + ribs)
- Pelvic bi-directional X-ray
- Dittmar comparative X-ray
- Back spine bi-directional X-rays
- Skull bi-directional X-rays
- Lumbal spine bi-directional X-rays
- Lumbosacral spine X-ray
- Pelvic AP X-ray
- Chest bi-directional X-rays
- Chest X-ray (PA-AP imaging)
- Native kidney + Bladder X-ray
- Cervical spine radiograph
- X-rays of the para-sinus cavity
- Sacrum-coccygeum bi-directional X-rays
- Schüller X-ray
- Sella X-ray
- Stenvers X-ray
- Full spine bi-directional X-rays
- Extrimity bi-directional X-rays
- Extrimity bi-directional comparative X-rays
Our areas of activity
Budai Radiológiai Centrum
Mammography and X-ray
és ultrasound tests
H-1123 Budapest, Nagyenyed u. 8-14.
(At the ground floor of Krisztina Palace)
Make an appointment!
Please, book your time in advance to avoid waiting or time slipping. Please contact our call center as soon as possible if you intend to change the booked time. During opening hours from Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 20:00 you can make appointment by calling +36 1 700 4490.